Directions and Suggestions for Face Mask Use
How to put on a face mask:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
2. Remove mask from the packaging. Make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the top. The NOIRPOLITAN logo should be on the right side of your face, or middle of the mask.
4. The mask is reversible, so either side in appropriate for the front or back. CAUTION: DO NOT SWITCH SIDES BEFORE WASHING.
5. Hold the mask by the ear loops.
5. Place a loop around each ear.
6. Unfold the Nose Guard so that it covers the bridge of your nose.
7. Untuck the Chin Cuff so that your entire mouth area is covered.
How to remove a face mask:
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
2. Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
3. Hand wash or Machine Wash Gentle/Hang Dry or Tumble on Medium Heat and Re-use.